среда, 22 января 2020 г.

NRAGE DIRECT INPUT DOWNLOAD

First Prev 4 of 4 Go to page. Thread starter Squall-Leonhart Start date Jun 15, I realize this is not the default plugin, but please bear with me and read on. NRage Input Plugin v2. For the PC version, I'm only open source plug-ins and ones in which I can contact the author in Azimer's case. nrage direct input

Uploader: Tojora
Date Added: 25 April 2008
File Size: 58.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58936
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Joined Mar 24, Messages 2 Reactions 0 Points 0. In fact, I think they were already updated before I downloaded and installed it again now. You may know me from EmuTalk. On top of that he hasn't had any activity since July.

Anyways, I'm having a strange bug on any rom I play in both the public and the beta versions of PJ64, although only the beta one gives me an error message, whereas the public one nrags crashes to desktop with no further notice. Thread starter Difect Start date Jun 15, Joined Jun 13, Messages 4 Reactions 0 Points 0.

It works well and is the best input plugin for N64 emulators, not to mention open source. I can handle the rest from there. Media New media New comments Search media. You must log in or register to reply here.

Huskie New Member May 3, He is a very well established user, but on the other hand his signature isn't showing but he may have it nragd off by default. Joined Aug 28, Messages 11 Reactions 0 Points 0. Forums New posts Trending Search forums. Joined Mar 1, Messages 4, Reactions 0 Points Joined Feb 20, Messages 23, Reactions 2 Points 0.

Nrage DirectInput Overhaul | Page 4 | Next Generation Emulation Forum

Two things, what's the latest version and where can I get the latest source? Members online Thanakil CheloXL. This is Kreationz again. I'm in the process of bring DaedalusX64 back the to PC by reverse merging with the original project. Kreationz New Member Nov 29, Ragnak New Member Mar 24, For the PC version, I'm only open source plug-ins and ones in which I can contact the author in Azimer's case.

First Prev 4 of 4 Go to page.

Joined Oct 26, Messages Reactions 0 Points Kreationz New Member Jun 13, What device do you have? Members Current visitors Lnput profile posts Search profile posts.

NRage Input Plugin

I'd love to see more, but the last version I got was the one with XInput quickly thrown into it. I googled around a lot, before finally deciding to ask for help on the forums, and I saw many other sirect had this problem with the exception happening on the same line, toobut mostly related to graphics plugins, none of them had it the same way I'm having.

nrage direct input

Heyooo everyone, first post here, unfortunately not a very happy one, since I'm pretty stumped. I've tried everything I could think of and came across with in my searching around, but no cigar. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

nrage direct input

I'm one of the main coders working on DaedalusX

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий